All GlobalSign CIT plans have a function for manual inventory management. This means that you can manually upload *.p12, *.pem, *.cer, *.crt files to the inventory.
To do so:
- Go to any existing group on the left panel.
- Press Upload and choose the certificate you want to upload. You can upload only one certificate at a time.
- You can now observe all the data and see this certificate in the dashboard.
To delete a certificate:
- Find the one you want to delete in your inventory.
- Open the full information about the certificate.
- Press “delete”.
Learn how to create a Group.