External network discovery allows to automatically detect all certificates on your public-facing domains.
To start an external network discovery, create a scan profile:
- Open Discovery page and create a new profile.
- Choose “external” scan profile type, indicate domain name and include subdomain if you need it.
- Set all ports that you want to scan separated by a comma or by using a dash. We recommend using port 443. If you leave that field without any notes, GlobalSign CIT checks only default ports.
- Schedule regularity of refreshing scan results if you want to refresh the certificate list on a daily or weekly basis.
Here's what you can do with scan profile:
- create multiple scan runs for different profile targets and ports
- include or exclude subdomains (available for all pricing plans except the free one)
- schedule scan runs
- edit or delete the scan profile anytime